Monday, May 12, 2008

work with Jesus

There are so many religions! Each one follows God in its own way. But I follow the way of Christ: Jesus is my God, Jesus is my Spouse, Jesus is my only Love, Jesus is my All for me in everything, Jesus is all for me.
This is why I'm never afraid. I do my work with Jesus; I do it for him, offering it to him; so the results are his, not mine. If you need a guide, you have only to turn your eyes to Jesus. You have to hand yourself over to him and rely entirely on him. If you do that then doubt vanishes away and assurance takes over. But Jesus said: "Unless you turn and become like children, you cannot come to me." (Matt. 18:3)
-- Blessed Teresa of Calcutta (1910-1997), Foundress of the Missionary Sisters of Charity

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free web hit counter