Friday, January 04, 2008

Do we know all about Jesus?

Jesus decided to walk the earth again. He climbed down from the crucifix, put on ordinary clothes, and knocked at the door of a certain pastor.
"I am Jesus," he said.
"You can't be," the pastor answered. "Jesus is seated at the right hand of the Father."
"That is true," Jesus continued, "but I have decided to come and take a look at life on earth."
"But Jesus will come in glory with all his angels," the pastor said emphatically.
"True," Jesus said, "but on that occasion there will be no time to talk with me."
"But I have nothing to say to you," the pastor replied. "I know all about you already."
"That's a pity!" Jesus replied, and he returned to the cross.
-- Juris Rubenis, Finding God in a Tangled World

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free web hit counter