Thursday, March 08, 2007

God's art & Ivars' Birds

You have probably noticed that in recent months I have posted more & more pictures of birds and nature scenes. My passion for photography of these subjects has prompted me to start a new blog, Ivars' Birds. This blog will be focused on the topic of nature photography, with emphasis on birds.

I hope that my growing experience in this field will encourage others with a similar inclination and that we will grow together sharing our experiences.

I will, of course, continue this blog and hope that you will visit both on a regular basis. You will find Ivars' Birds at: http://ivarsbirds.blogspot.com/

All art worthy of the name is religious.
Be it a creation of lines and colors,
if it is not religious, it does not exist.
If it is not religious, it is only a matter
of documentary art, anecdotal art,
which is no longer art.

-- Henri Matisse

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free web hit counter