Wednesday, February 21, 2007

God's art

When my friend, Les, called last night to see if I would be interested in joining him in Monticello to photograph the Trumpeter Swans, I, of course, had to say, "Yes" -- especially since Les promised a bright, sunny morning. We did see some sun and quite a few birds (although many appear to have left already, compared to a month or so ago). The picture on the right is of one of the homeowners who has set up an elaborate feeding system for the hundreds, if not thousands, of birds that take refuge here during the winter.

I will be posting some more pictures as soon as I can edit them. The one advantage of shooting digital is that extra pictures do not cost you anything. The disadvantage is that I tend to shoot a lot. (This morning's count was 640.)

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free web hit counter