Thursday, November 30, 2006

St. Mary's Hospital, Rochester, Minnesota

Yesterday, I was back at St. Mary's Hospital in Rochester, visiting my sister-in-law's husband, Robert. Please remember him in your prayers as he fights depression and is anxious to return home.

I am more impressed with this hospital every time I visit. From reports, as well as my own observation, the staff is very kind and extremely understanding of the needs of patients, as well as visitors.

Christian symbols may still be found and the gift shop plays real Christmas music, not just the secular pap. The food in the cafeteria is quite good and inexpensive; there is even a small Starbuck's counter.

Scroll down to my November 4 & 5 posts for previously posted pictures.



The LORD will give them strength in their pain,
will bring them back from sickness to health.
Psalm 41:3 (Grail)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free web hit counter