Tuesday, May 23, 2006

it's good to be back


As much as I don't like to leave Blue Cloud Abbey, it's always good to be home again. Of course, our comfort is in knowing that the Lord is with us wherever we are.


I will give you glory, O God my king,
I will bless your name for ever.

I will bless you day after day
and praise your name for ever.
You are great, LORD, highly to be praised,
your greatness cannot be measured.
* * *
You are faithful in all your words
and loving in all your deeds.
You support those who are falling
and raise up all who are bowed down.
* * *
Let me speak your praise, O LORD,
let all peoples bless your holy name
for ever, for ages unending.

Psalm 145 (Grail translation)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free web hit counter