Wednesday, November 30, 2005

??

Father Murphy walks into a pub in Donegal, and says to the first man he meets, "Do you want to go to heaven?"
The man answers, "I do Father."
"Then stand over there against the wall."
The priest then asks the second man, "Do you want to go to heaven?"
"Certainly, Father," was the man's reply.
"Then stand over there against the wall," says the priest.
Then Father Murphy walks up to O'Toole and says, "Do you want to go to heaven?"
O'Toole answers, "No, I don't Father."
"I don't believe this. You mean to tell me that when you die you don't want to go to heaven?"
Says O'Toole, "Oh, when I die, yes. I thought you were getting a group together to go right now."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free web hit counter